Friday, December 2, 2016

The making of "Enough. This is Not Us!" painting

Hi guys,


Been inspired lately to start painting again, and this painting is my attempt to enter the political stratosphere.  Once again I dabble in the 3D space and bring to you American and USSR relations as interprited by Chess. I am certain all of you will find a different storyline within this painting - and such is my intention.


The point is simple, ENOUGH!! No more games.  Time to hold everyone accountable for the descruptive behaviors that go against the positive growth of our World.  A growth that we all must strive for...True, Amazing, Beautiful World Peace!

As always, let me know what you think.

Thank you.


P.S. I am also available for private commissions, so please visit my website at http://www.DaydreamPaintings.com for more information.










No comments:

Post a Comment