Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Making of "The K Love Pack" Painting

Hi guys,

This is my latest painting and instantly one of my all-time favorites. This was a gift to my uncle for his 65th Birthday with the unveiling at his house while enjoying good company and great food. The painting was a surprise and includes themes from all the things that my uncle and his family love about life.

The painting celebrates some of his hobbies and history, including elements such as:

World Travel
Love
Hockey
Soccer
Tennis
Computers
Music
Chess with Game pieces representing family members
USSR
Belarus
America
Family Name
Rare Coin Collection

As always, my painting came with the Certificate of Authenticity, and is an original artwork. Enjoy the below pictures of how the painting was made and let me know what you think :-)












Thanks.

- Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment